E-Voting on a Private Proof-of-Authority Ethereum blockchain
Provotum is an Ethereum-based electronic voting application.
Through the usage of Solidity Smart Contracts as public bulletin board, Provotum allows to perform secure, transparent voting.
Election Authority Admin Panel
You'll find a technical description of this project in the corresponding repository here.
Multiple components form the the voting application:
- The Voter Frontend
- The Administration Frontend for voting authorities
- A Mock Identity Provider issuing pre-allocated Ethereum wallets to voters
- The setup repository, allowing you to run the entire application locally or on remote servers
- The Java Backend, which manages deployments to the Ethereum blockchain
- The security component, implementing ElGamal homomorphic encryption and corresponding proofs